Liverpool & North West
A recent project to convert a downstairs room into a shower w/c room, for a customer who was becoming increasingly concerned about getting up the stairs as they got older.
- We started off by removing the old flooring and first fixin plumbing in the ceiling for the installation of a shower, washbasin and w/c.
- Shower boards were fitted and the shower base were fitted in one corner of the room.
- As there were no available drains all the waste pipework would run into amacerator sited in a back room adjoining the shower room and then pumped into pipework running at high level and eventually ending up in the outside soil pipe.
- Electric underfloor heating was installed before tiling the floor and electrical alterations carried out.
- Once the tiling work was completed we returned to install the electric shower, screen, seat and grab rail.
- Modern units were installed for the wash basin and toilet to complete the project.
From start to finish the project took approximately 3 weeks, factoring in plumbing, electrical works, screeders and tilers.